Due to the high volume of shipments at this time, FedEX is unable to guarantee estimated delivery dates. Please keep an eye on your tracking to follow your order's journey.
Orders placed Monday through Friday by 2pm PST (excluding holidays) will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days unless an item is on back order.
If your delivery is over $300 we require a signature. This is regardless of any waivers you may have with FedEx. These requirements are for your protection and can not be waived by Adina Reyter.
Please note we do not offer shipping to P.O. Boxes.
|3-day shipping||FREE for over $100
$12 for under $100
INTERNATIONAL (INCLUDES PUERTO RICO)
|Standard Shipping||FREE for over $250||***International duties and taxes are calculated during checkout|
|Flat Rate Shipping||$20|
We hope that you love your AR jewelry. However in the event that you are not satisfied with your piece, please click here to initiate an exchange or return of your order.
- When not wearing your Adina Reyter necklaces or bracelets please ensure the clasp is closed to prevent tangling or knots in the chain. We recommend keeping your necklace or chain bracelets in the small plastic jewelry zip bag with the clasp outside the bag. Do not place more than one piece per bag.Diamonds / Stones: To clean diamonds and stones, use a mild solution of water and soap and apply with a soft brush - an old toothbrush can work well here.
- 14k Gold: 14k Gold should be kept in a box or pouch between wearings to protect it. Wash by hand or with a soft brush/cloth. Use warm water and a mild dish soap, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Sterling Silver: All of our sterling silver is rhodium plated which prevents tarnishing, and keeps your silver lustrous. Between wearings sterling silver jewelry should be kept in a box or pouch to prevent oxidation. The best way to clean sterling silver is with a polishing cloth. If the piece requires additional cleaning, we recommend mild dish soap and water.
- Enamel: While Adina Reyter jewelry is meant to be lived in, our enamel pieces need a little extra care. To keep your AR Enamel looking its best we recommend taking your enamel pieces off in the water (specifically chlorinated pools or oceans), or while heavily working out (perspiration can discolor your enamel). Also, keep enamel away from lotions and harsh cleansers. To clean your enamel we recommend using a gentle cleanser and wiping clean with a damp gentle cloth.
- Please note that a mild jewelry cleaner will work well on diamonds, 14k gold, sterling silver, and enamel as well.
Adina Reyter offers repairs for jewelry purchased within one year*. We will cover all costs of repair if the damage is due to a manufacturing defect within the first year.** However, if the damage is due to customer handling, a repair fee may be incurred. Repairs are reviewed on a case-by-case basis and additional charges may apply. Allow 4 - 6 weeks for all repairs.
To initiate a repair, please follow the steps below:
- Please contact email@example.com noting the reason for your repair and the name of the purchaser. A customer service representative will contact you within 2 business days.
- If approved, you will receive an email with a Return Authorization Number and instructions for shipping your repair. A repair form must be included in your package.
- Once your repair is complete, a customer care representative will provide you with a tracking number for your shipment. Please note a $12 shipping fee will apply.
*If your jewelry was purchased through one of our approved retailers and is damaged within one year of purchase, please contact the retailer to coordinate the repair.
**Please do not resize our rings as it may compromise the setting. If you do have a ring resized, we are not responsible for any damages caused to the ring.
All Adina Reyter jewelry is made of the finest materials. We use solid 14k gold, rhodium plated sterling silver to avoid tarnishing and maintain silver luster, natural diamonds, gemstones and semi precious stones. Our 14k gold is nickel free.
Are your diamonds ethically sourced and conflict-free?
All of the diamonds used in our jewelry are naturally sourced and conflict free. We only work with quality factories that have the highest standards in the industry.
Can you repair my broken AR jewelry?
Adina Reyter offers repairs for jewelry purchased within one year. We will cover all costs of repair if the damage is due to a manufacturing defect. However, if the damage is due to customer handling, a repair fee may be incurred. Repairs are reviewed on a case-by-case basis and additional charges may apply. Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for all repairs. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, noting the reason for your repair and the name of the purchaser. A customer service representative will contact you within 2 business days. If approved, you will receive a Return Authorization Number and an email with instructions for shipping your repair. A repair form must be included in your package. Once your repair is complete, a customer care representative will provide you with a tracking number for your shipment. Please note a $12 shipping fee will apply.
Can you repair my broken AR jewelry if I purchased from another store?
If your jewelry was purchased through one of our approved retailers and is damaged within one year of purchase, please contact the retailer to coordinate the repair.
Can you notify me when an item is back in stock?
Yes, if an item is out of stock, you can enter your email address on the item's page to notify you once it has been restocked.
Who are your authorized retailers?
We have many online and brick and mortar retailers that are authorized to sell Adina Reyter jewelry. Our authorized online retailers are Bloomingdales, Shopbop, Moda Operandi, and more . Check out our Store Locator to find a retailer near you.
Do you require a signature with delivery?
All orders over $100 will require a signature for delivery. This is regardless of any waivers you may have with any shipping company (FedEx, UPS, etc.) These requirements are for your protection and can not be waived by Adina Reyter.
Can I have my ring sized?
We cannot size our rings due to the setting of the diamonds. If sized up or down, the setting may be compromised.
Do you offer engraving or customization?
Engraving is available on select items. You can see all of our engrave ready pieces here. We currently do not offer custom made pieces but please feel free to ask as we are always open to new item suggestions!
How can I receive help or advice on a purchase?
At Adina Reyter, we are always here to help. We want you to be completely satisfied and happy with your purchase. We are available 9am-5pm PT Monday-Friday. You can reach us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 818-904-2900.
Do you have any bridal party offers?
We offer concierge services for brides and bridal parties. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional services and discounts on multiple item orders.
My necklace has a knot in it, can you help?
The best way to remove a knot from our chains is to first, unclasp the necklace and then place it on a flat surface. Use the pointy end of two push pins to gently separate the chain until the knot comes out. This method does take some patience but always works! You can also take it to a local jeweler and they should be able to help you as well.
Do you offer gift wrapping?
Yes, every order is packaged in an Adina Reyter gift box! Write your note in the notes section at checkout and a card will also be included.