Our jewelry is fine and delicate, but meant to be worn and enjoyed everyday. With the proper care of your pieces, they can be worn daily and will last a lifetime.
When not wearing your Adina Reyter necklaces or bracelets please ensure the clasp is closed to prevent tangling or knots in the chain. We recommend keeping your necklace or chain bracelets in the small plastic jewelry zip bag with the clasp outside the bag. Do not place more than once piece per bag.
To ensure that your Adina Reyter jewelry lasts a lifetime and maintains its shine, we recommend taking it to be professionally cleaned every few years. You may also follow these tips at home:
Adina Reyter offers repairs for jewelry purchased within one year. We will cover all costs of repair if the damage is due to a manufacturing defect within the first year. However, if the damage is due to customer handling, a repair fee may be incurred. Repairs are reviewed on a case-by-case basis and additional charges may apply. Allow 6-8 weeks for all repairs. Repairs cannot be rushed.
The following steps will guide you in repairing your jewelry.
1. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org noting the reason for your repair and the name of the purchaser. A customer service representative will contact you within 2 business days.
2. If approved, you will receive an email with instructions for shipping your repair. Please note, a repair form must be included in your package.
3. Within 6-8 weeks, once your repair is complete, a customer care representative will provide you with a tracking number for your shipment. Please note a $12 shipping fee will apply.
*If your jewelry was purchased through one of our approved retailers and is damaged within one year of purchase, please contact the retailer to coordinate the repair.
*Please do not resize our rings as it may compromise the setting. If you do have a ring resized, we are not responsible for any damages caused to the ring.
1. Unclasp the necklace
2. Place the necklace on a flat surface
3. Use the pointy end of two push pins to gently separate the the chain until the knot comes out
*This method does take some patience but always works!