Wide Diamond Ear Cuff in Sterling Silver - Lab Grown
Wide dome ear cuff with lab grown diamonds.
Tips for putting on an ear cuff and choosing the right ear cuff for you!
- Never try to squeeze or open up the metal. Always keep the ear cuff in its original shape.
- Begin at the top of the ear and slide the ear cuff down until it fits snugly. (See model pics for ideal ear cuff placement.)
- If you have any questions, please feel free to email us and we can help!
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Measurements: 11.9 mm x 9.3 mm, 4mm opening and an interior diameter of 9 mm.
- Total Lab Grown Diamond Carat Weight: 0.57 CT
Sterling Silver: All of our sterling silver is rhodium plated which prevents tarnishing, and keeps your silver lustrous. Between wearings sterling silver jewelry should be kept in a box or pouch to prevent oxidation. The best way to clean sterling silver is with a polishing cloth. If the piece requires additional cleaning, we recommend mild dish soap and water.
Diamonds + Stones: To clean diamonds and stones, use a mild solution of water and soap and apply with a soft brush - an old toothbrush can work well here.