Pearl + Diamond Ear Cuff
14k yellow gold ear cuff with pearls and diamond accents.
Tips for putting on an ear cuff and choosing the right ear cuff for you!
- Never try to squeeze or open up the metal. Always keep the ear cuff in its original shape.
- Begin at the top of the ear and slide the ear cuff down until it fits snugly. (See model pics for ideal ear cuff placement.)
- If you have any questions, please feel free to email us and we can help!
- Metal: 14K Yellow Gold
- Measurements: 4 mm tall, 4 mm opening and an interior diameter of 7 mm
- Total Diamond Carat Weight: 0.107 CT
14k Gold: 14k Gold should be kept in a box or pouch between wearings to protect it. Wash by hand or with a soft brush/cloth. Use warm water and a mild dish soap, rinse and dry thoroughly.
Diamonds + Stones: To clean diamonds and stones, use a mild solution of water and soap and apply with a soft brush - an old toothbrush can work well here.
Pearls: To care for your pearls, gently wipe them with a soft, microfiber cloth after each use. If needed, use warm soapy water (pure soap only) to remove makeup, ensuring they are completely dry. Avoid wearing pearls in water (salt or freshwater) as it can damage the silk thread. Regularly inspect the stringing of the pearls, and if the knots between each pearl appear stretched or frayed, it's a sign that restringing is necessary, typically every 24 months depending on wear frequency. Keep pearls away from perfume, makeup, tanning lotions, and other chemicals to prevent tarnishing. If exposed, gently wipe with a damp cloth.